Stay fit, motivated and happier during the coronavirus lockdown by running, walking or cycling at least 19km every week as part of our friendly and supportive Facebook group.
Sticking to government and medical guidelines, we are going to run, walk or cycle at least 19km every week during the coronavirus lockdown (inside if necessary). Join this free, friendly & supportive group at any time to stay fit, motivated and look after your mental health. Log your miles in our Strava club if you like, but if not, it’s all on trust.
Scroll down for home workouts, motivation and more fitness ideas. We can do this, together – virtually!
And when the situation improves, fingers crossed, there will be details of a special Covid-19k Challenge medal to celebrate.
Corona survival playlist
1. Do my home HIIT workout with no equipment
2. Work on your technique this season instead
3. Learn how to use running poles
4. Actually do some stretching for once…;)
5. Practice your downhill technique
6. Plan your own trail running route
6. Be inspired by legendary fell runner Joss Naylor’s advice
7. Stay motivated to carry on training
8. Listen to legend Scott Jurek’s ultra running master class (first of a 4-part series)
9. Make the healthiest meal after a long run
10. Chuckle at my first bloopers film
Follow me on Instagram @WildGingerRunning
Support me on Patreon for perks and prizes!
Get a Wild Ginger Running t-shirt or buff here
Book a place on my 24-26 April beginner – intermediate trail running training camp here
Run the 100-mile UTMB course over 6-days from Chamonix with me here!