Thanks everyone for joining me live for some break through running pack chat where we look at some new models for 2019 and some old favourites that we can now get for a lower price (whoop!)
There are 14 reviewed here, so once you’ve watched this you should definitely have a better idea of what you want and need in a trail or ultra running pack!
Thank you very much to Andy the The Travel Runner who provided this very useful timeline of where all the reviews appear in this film. Check out his awesome channel here! https://www.youtube.com/user/frisbeeguy3
1) Inov8 All Terrain Pro 2:30
2) Montane Fang 5L & slight mention of Montane Jaws 10L 9:14
3) Adidas Terrex Agravic 13:53 and compared to Salomon S Lab 5 set at 15:40
4) Salomon Advanced Skin 12 Set 21:15
5) Nike Hydration Race Vest 26:45
6) Camelbak Octane 9 32:00
~ lots of questions answered about multiple packs starting around 39:00
7) UltrAspire Momentum 58:20
8) Ultimate Direction Adventure Vesta 1:02:55
9) Ronhill Pioneer Race Vest 1:10:15
10) Ultimate Performance Fleet 6 1:13:47
11) Raidlight Responsive 10 1:18:30
12) Orange Mud 5L White Vest (official name?) 1:24:30
13) Orange Mud Endurance 1:27:50
Follow me on social media!
Win prizes & get perks http://www.patreon.com/WildGingerRunning
WGR t-shirts http://bit.ly/WGRtshirt
JOIN! Wild Ginger GEAR TEST CLUB (#WGGearTestClub) to discuss kit choices and purchases with me and like-minded, helpful runners.
Support Wild Ginger Running on Patreon and get perks like limited edition merch, exclusive monthly competitions, meet ups and your gear/training and elite athlete questions answered! http://www.patreon.com/WildGingerRunning
You can also help grow Wild Ginger Running by subscribing, watching my films every week, clicking on the links in my film descriptions before you buy any gear from Amazon, introducing your friends to my channel, and posting links to my videos on social media if you think they will help to answer people’s queries. Thank you so much if you do this!